We take your health and safety seriously, particularly during this challenging era of the
COVID-19/Coronavirus. Likewise, because this is our second home and we visit the condo regularly, we would like to stay safe and healthy as well.
Due to the aggressive and virulent nature of COVID-19, we will require proof of vaccination status of anyone in your party. Pictures of your vaccination cards may be emailed to us for verification. Rest assured we simply take a quick glance then delete the pictures permanently.
While we encourage you to bring your own masks, we will continue to leave a fresh packet of four face coverings in our condo for your use, if desired. Please note that face coverings do not need to be worn inside private residences. In addition to proof of vaccination status, we will continue to adhere to our personal guidelines. Our Commitment to You:
1. COVID-19 CDC guidance is posted in our unit.
2. Our cleaning staff will adhere to CDC cleaning guidelines by wearing appropriate PPE, and cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with an approved EPA disinfectant. We pay close attention to high-touch surfaces such as lockboxes, light switches, doorknobs, handles and cabinet surfaces, keyboards, bathroom fixtures, equipment screens, remote controls, coffee makers etc.
3. All linens will be changed out and laundered between guests, including duvet covers, pillow covers and mattress pads. If you use extra bed linens, please leave them out on the bed upon departure so they can be laundered. Please leave your used towels in a plastic bag in the bathtub; bags can be found in the hamper in the master bath.
4. We require 48 hours between guests. Our housekeeping staff will not enter the unit for 24 hours after guest departure. Staff will then clean the unit with doors and windows open, and another 24 hours will pass after the cleaning before we allow new guests to check in.
5. We will have hand sanitizer for use during your stay; please do not take the container home. Thank you for choosing to vacation at our condo in Neskowin. We are confident that by observing these precautions you will have a pleasant and satisfying stay. We hope to see you again soon.
~ Vicki and Steve Walker
Shorewalk Condo at Proposal Rock
Copyright © 2023 Shorewalk Condo at Proposal Rock - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy