Welcome to our home! You will find most everything you need: linens, dishes, cookware and a full kitchen. If an item is not marked “Homeowner only” or not locked in a cupboard, please feel free to use it. Keyed cupboards that are unlocked are marked. You’ll find other amenities as well: DVD/CD, televisions, Bose soundbar, board games (in cupboard to right of TV), books, microwave, coffee makers and grinder, iron/ironing board, and blow dryers! A gas BBQ and picnic area is available on the guest patio on the northeast corner of the parking lot.
Please abide by the following rules during your stay:
1. To access our unit, the key box is left of the door of 307. The pass code will be provided prior to your stay. Please use the key to open the door and then return it immediately to the lockbox. There is a flowered box mounted on the wall inside the hallway that houses keys for use during your stay. Please return them when you leave. We would appreciate you watering the plants on the decks upon arrival during dry weather.
2. You will not have daily housekeeping service; housekeeping service is provided at the conclusion of
your stay. A laundromat is available at the north end of the parking lot.
3. For an emergency only, please contact the Homeowners’ Association 24-hour management located in
the NRHA Office. Phone number is (503) 851-9232. You may also reach us, Steve & Vicki Walker,
at (541) 344-4545 (home) or (541) 954-0272 (Vicki’s cell).
4. Beach access is via the bridge at the bottom of the stairs. A key is required for access and is located in
the flowered box below the house keys. Alternate beach access is down the street past the Hawk Creek Cafe during the late fall/winter months when the bridge is not open.
5. Linens for the air mattress and bed mat are on the closet shelves in the blue bedroom, and in the bench
at the base of the king bed. Please remove linens from the air mattress or bed mat prior to departure,
so they can be laundered. Return the air mattress and bed mat to their appropriate storage bags.
The air mattress is located in the primary bedroom closet; it self-inflates and deflates with ease. Please
alert us ASAP if the air mattress leaks so we can replace it. The bed mat is in the second bedroom closet
where you may also find a Pack-N-Play for children under three. (Linens are in the small white cabinet by
the bathroom door.) Please remove linens, dismantle and store the Pack-N-Play before departure.
6. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and checkout is 11:00 a.m. unless prior arrangements are made.
7. Upon departure, please clean your dishes, turn off all lights, extinguish candles, close blinds, turn heat
to lowest setting. Blinds open and close best if you leave them in the open position when pulling the
drawstring. Close and lock all windows. Please clean your perishables from the refrigerator and take
garbage to the dumpster at the north end of the parking lot. Plastic bags for your wet/dirty towels are
located in the hamper in the master bath; please place bags in the tub.
8. A short list of Nos: no BBQ allowed except in the patio area by the NRHA office; no smoking; no
pets; no feeding seagulls from the balconies and no loud music. Please observe the outside stairs quiet
time rule (10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.) and be courteous to your neighbors when playing music or
entertaining. Please obey parking lot speed limit signs. And please leave your teeth whitening strips at
home. (They bleach our sheets and towels.)
9. The network for wireless Internet access is “shorewalk,” and the password is “oceanwaves.”
Thank you for choosing to vacation at our condo. We hope you enjoy your stay. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable, please let us know. Your comments are welcome.
Steve and Vicki Walker
Shorewalk Condo at Proposal Rock
Copyright © 2023 Shorewalk Condo at Proposal Rock - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy